This is our guild forums.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

ELDER SCROLLS 5: SKYRIM FINALLY ANNOUNCED!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kavasta Ebonlocke

PostSubject: ELDER SCROLLS 5: SKYRIM FINALLY ANNOUNCED!!!!   Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:35 pm

Hey guys this is Kavasta and i'm Absolutely Surprised of the new Elder Scrolls game coming out....SKYRIM OF ALL PLACES!!! THIS WILL BE EPIC!!! If your an Elder Scrolls fan like me, join in on the talk and tell me what you hope and expect from the game...I'm hoping for them to absolutely blow my mind to the point that its melting!! Btw....I will become the Dragonborn (I was destined to Very Happy Very Happy), but the Question I leave you AL Members is who will be "The First"?

Last edited by Kavasta Ebonlocke on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: ELDER SCROLLS 5: SKYRIM FINALLY ANNOUNCED!!!!   Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:58 pm

If i like Oblivion, ill get this one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Korvus Starlight

PostSubject: Re: ELDER SCROLLS 5: SKYRIM FINALLY ANNOUNCED!!!!   Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:20 pm

All that I have to say is..."About time." Oblivion was Epic and I've been looking forward to this title for the past 5 years. Also, here is the reveal trailer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ormal Rexus

PostSubject: Re: ELDER SCROLLS 5: SKYRIM FINALLY ANNOUNCED!!!!   Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:04 pm

I remember playing Oblivion 4 It was the gate to awesome for me. the video is blocked but I think I would rather have it this way so when it does come out it is even more of a surprise!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ELDER SCROLLS 5: SKYRIM FINALLY ANNOUNCED!!!!   

Back to top Go down

ELDER SCROLLS 5: SKYRIM FINALLY ANNOUNCED!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Army Of Light :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: