This is our guild forums.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New Tomb Raider

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marcus Shogun

PostSubject: New Tomb Raider   Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:06 pm

Hello AL! i have discovered something really amazing ( especially for tomb raiders). the New Tomb Raider is being produced and has been announced by gameinformer. whats great is that for those who love Tomb Raider ( especially Lara) it will be differ. Thise next game will be about her past. Survival to be exact. This game will be amazing im sure of it especially for those who like the game and franchize. I know the guardian of light was a bummer ( not to me) but ur hopes have been fulfilled. For more info on Lara Croft go to gameinformer .com or just come to me for quick info , ill be in the chatroom from 5:00 pm USA time until 7 to 8 pm usa time. have a good day AL and thank u for your time.

Sergeant Major Marcus Shogun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: New Tomb Raider   Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:09 am

The new Lara is fappable.

Quote :
"Secret, shall I tell you? Grand Master of the Jedi Order, I am. Won this job in a raffle I did, think you? 'How did you link that, how did you link that, Master Mispir?' Master Jephos links these things. His job, it is."
-Jephos Mispir

Quote :
"If the enemy is going to kill you with your own weapon, they should have have to beat you to death with it because it's out of ammo."
-Vyynn Randos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Korvus Starlight

PostSubject: Re: New Tomb Raider   Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:18 pm

I lost interest in Lara a long while ago, Maybe I'll give this game a try, idk. Possibly a rent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Tomb Raider   

Back to top Go down

New Tomb Raider
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Army Of Light :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: