This is our guild forums.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New AL Podcast Team (Official Team)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: New AL Podcast Team (Official Team)   Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:48 pm

Hey AL The Podcast Team is starting anew, I need a few more hosts that have great ideas also need 1-2 editors and a couple of people that will help think up new ideas these people arent recquired to have mics.

Host Requirements - Must have a Working mic and have there mic set smoothly that is easily able to be heard without a lot of feedback. Must have a CST or EST time zone if you have anything else and are still interested i will try and work sumthing out and if we cant then i am deeply sorry. You must have ventrilo and have knowledge on how to use it. Finally you must go through an interview/audition, in order to have a complete response. Also you must take this seriously we will have fun with it but no extreme immaturity. The last recquirement is you must be active on the forums and the chat and most importantly Ventrilo. (more details will be further explained to the individual)

Editor Requirements - 2 Editors will be chosen a Chief editor and an Assistant editor. No mic is required only the ability to hear mics are always useful though. You must have knowledge how to send audio and recorded files back and forth to each other and come up with ways to better the recording. Please be active on the Forums and Ventrilo. Must go through an interview.

Idealist Requirements - 2 to 3 will be chosen to come up with ideas to talk about the show and will make scripts or outlines of what will be talked about so a topic isnt over talked about and it is kept interesting. You must be active on the forums chat and ventrilo most importantly. You will go through an interview with myself Harbringer Braxis.

This is the official Podcast Team take it seriously if you are slacking on your role for unexplained reasons you will be removed and replaced. This is for the guild so show your dedication here as much as you would everywhere else for the guild.
Back to top Go down
Ares Dastan

PostSubject: Re: New AL Podcast Team (Official Team)   Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:54 am

I think this should be like a global announcement, so ask Caliber if he can do that. I'd like to help anyway I can being a host or otherwise. I help spread the word. I'v started working on a theme song for the Podcast. Tell me if i can do anything to help. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ocerus Skyborn

PostSubject: Re: New AL Podcast Team (Official Team)   Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:01 pm

This would be cool but I dont got a mic so...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ares Dastan

PostSubject: Re: New AL Podcast Team (Official Team)   Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:05 pm

Thats ok, remember he isnt just looking for hosts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ares Dastan

PostSubject: Re: New AL Podcast Team (Official Team)   Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:53 pm

Harb, have you gotten any replies yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ali Dastan

PostSubject: Re: New AL Podcast Team (Official Team)   Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:39 pm

ld love to be a part of the podcast team to help u with anything i can i would love to help so let me know
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: New AL Podcast Team (Official Team)   Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:40 pm

just let me know what you had in mind and ill find a place for you =]
Back to top Go down
Ali Dastan

PostSubject: Re: New AL Podcast Team (Official Team)   Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:30 pm

ok thank u harb
i was thinking ares and i could do some fun and funny things or some of or other ideas but we are will to help with anything and it would be nice if we could host so if we can that would be great let me know k
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: New AL Podcast Team (Official Team)   Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:37 am

I would like ot be in the podcast team.

Application

Name: Xander Tarkona
Time zone: Europe so that whould be EST + 6 hours.
Harware: Mic, Fraps Virtualdub to compress videos, i a made a video from 3 gb down into 100 mb.
Qulifactions: http://thearmyoflight.bestforumpro.com/public-discussion-f4/heroes-in-sky-game-introduction-by-xander-in-progression-t691.htm
Why you sould let me join: I am willing to do hard work and Harb, you have seen me on Vent and my videos, i know you defindlty loved them.
So please let me join Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New AL Podcast Team (Official Team)   Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:28 pm

Appilcation Accepted Xander. We'll talk later in ventrilo so i canf ill you in on the details.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New AL Podcast Team (Official Team)   Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:53 pm

Excellent afro
Back to top Go down
Ali Dastan

PostSubject: Re: New AL Podcast Team (Official Team)   Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:38 pm

Oh so thats how its supposed to be...... HERE

Name: Ali Dastan/Ares Dastan
Time Zone: Central American
Mic: Logictech Microphone. Me and my brother use the one from Rockband
Qualifications: (ALI) Im Hawt, LOL JK I am hard working and can acomplish the job. I have a smooth voice and I think that you guys need a female presense, as long as you dont hit on me every 5 seconds. (Ares) Well I have a normal voice IMO And i think me and my sister will play off each other nicely.

Why you should let us join: Well we are ready to get this done for AL and we are ready to rock the podcast world. And were awesome and you love us. (Ares) What she said.......... geek lol! [/color]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: New AL Podcast Team (Official Team)   Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:08 pm

We'll see, accepted. Trial in vent will be sometime soon Welcomt to the Team ;]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New AL Podcast Team (Official Team)   Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:34 am

Dont you worry Ali, if I started hitting on you the worst possible thing could happen. I COULD BE IN FAMILY WITH ARES *Screams*
Back to top Go down
Ali Dastan

PostSubject: Re: New AL Podcast Team (Official Team)   Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:23 pm

What are you talking about Xander if you were in a family with me I'd be the one with the raw end of the deal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: New AL Podcast Team (Official Team)   Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:07 am

Why ? East Europeans are queit usefull in the house, we are master pirates afro
Back to top Go down
Rannek Jekurra

PostSubject: Re: New AL Podcast Team (Official Team)   Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:52 am

wow this is nice didnt know we had a podcast
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: New AL Podcast Team (Official Team)   Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:19 pm

I would absolutely love to host our Podcast. I have a great mic and two Ventrilo servers if we need them. I live in Central Time as well.

If not, then I still lend support through ideas/scripts/editing, etc. Although again, I would absolutely love the chance to host.

Quote :
"Secret, shall I tell you? Grand Master of the Jedi Order, I am. Won this job in a raffle I did, think you? 'How did you link that, how did you link that, Master Mispir?' Master Jephos links these things. His job, it is."
-Jephos Mispir

Quote :
"If the enemy is going to kill you with your own weapon, they should have have to beat you to death with it because it's out of ammo."
-Vyynn Randos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: New AL Podcast Team (Official Team)   Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:17 pm

probubly too late but

Name: John Shepard
Time zone: EST -5 hours.
Editing and gaming programs: X-boc 360 live. photoshop elements 5, and Fraps
Qulifactions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACMskxCtGCE
Why you sould let me join: I want to help AL and actualy do something here aside from working with dash for smuggler test and role playing :l this soundss like fun Very Happy

Last edited by John Shepard on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: New AL Podcast Team (Official Team)   Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:06 am

Vyynn Randos wrote:
I would absolutely love to host our Podcast. I have a great mic and two Ventrilo servers if we need them. I live in Central Time as well.

If not, then I still lend support through ideas/scripts/editing, etc. Although again, I would absolutely love the chance to host.

Accepted, We will need to set up a time and date for a test run on your mic and speach abilities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New AL Podcast Team (Official Team)   Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:07 am

John Shepard wrote:
probubly too late but

Name: John Shepard
Time zone: EST -5 hours.
Editing and gaming programs: X-boc 360 live. photoshop elements 5, JayCut, and Fraps
Qulifactions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACMskxCtGCE
Why you sould let me join: I want to help AL and actualy do something here aside from working with dash for smuggler test and role playing :l this soundss like fun Very Happy

Accepted, You will be on of the editors that are needed to be present to record the show. i will need to to be apart of the set time and date for this test runs to gro through so i can view the skills you possess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New AL Podcast Team (Official Team)   Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:17 am

And harb, stop playing halo reach so we can make this podcast team XD
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: New AL Podcast Team (Official Team)   Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:41 am

Just say the word, and I'm good to go.

Quote :
"Secret, shall I tell you? Grand Master of the Jedi Order, I am. Won this job in a raffle I did, think you? 'How did you link that, how did you link that, Master Mispir?' Master Jephos links these things. His job, it is."
-Jephos Mispir

Quote :
"If the enemy is going to kill you with your own weapon, they should have have to beat you to death with it because it's out of ammo."
-Vyynn Randos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New AL Podcast Team (Official Team)   

Back to top Go down

New AL Podcast Team (Official Team)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Army Of Light :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: