This is our guild forums.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fateful Encounter [CLOSED RP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Fateful Encounter [CLOSED RP]   Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:18 am

(IMPORTANT NOTE: Only the following can take part in this RP Jessa Amitey, Traxex Wraw and Aadeon Amitey. Any one else who attempts to post or take part, will have their post removed and be reported to the HC.)

Fateful Encounter takes place in 0 ATC, the treaty of Coruscant having just taken place after the horrific disaster of the sacking of Coruscant. As the Jedi and Republic attempt to pick up the pieces and rebuild a broken city, the shadows have began to stir and the once most protected city couldn't be more dangerous. Jessa Amitey, a soon-to-be Jedi Knight having a secret relationship and on duty in Coruscant, attempting to keep it as peaceful as possible. Traxex Wraw, a young assassin following his mysterious and preceptive master's wishes and heading to Coruscant for his next kill. And Aadeon Arcaineo, just turned 18 and mourning the fresh death of his father, only to find out his life was not what he thought it was.

What happens when these three have a fateful encounter?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One thing I love about Coruscant?

The view.

I use to remember when I was younger and on my few visits here, I would look over the railing of the hotel and it would take my breath away. All the building, neatly packed together coming out at you and reaching heaven-wards. I use to dream about standing above the senate building and looking out to the whole of Coruscant watching the cars zooming past and listening to the bustling noise of people as they loudly discuss politics or trade.

But now Coruscant was no more. The once mighty, tall buildings now lay demolished or scathed, only a small multitude cars dared travel through the now array of empty roads. People stayed indoors, refusing to spend more than a few moments out in the open, no longer the out-going people they use to be.

I rested my arms on the balcony of the Cantina, looking out at it all. My father's home planet, now in ruins, if he was here I'm sure he would roll in his grave. That is, if his grave hadn't been decimated and destroyed by the sith invaders. Even now, in a time of 'peace' nothing was of the such. The crime rate had sky rocketed and it was no longer safe to walk around Coruscant without a weapon in hand.

As I continued to muse about the desolate city, I felt a pair of strong arms snake around my waist and a clean shaven face rub softly in the crane of the my neck.

"What are you thinking about this time?"

I sighed with content upon hearing the gruff yet elegant voice. I knew there was only one person in the world it could belong to, Keenan.

"This." I said curtly, giving a wild gesture at the ruined landscape before me "all of it, look, Coruscant in ruins" I leaned back into Keenan's chest, looking for some support, I couldn't stand looking at the view any longer. The poor people of the city would suffer so badly.

He looked down at me and gave a small smile, leaning down and pecking me on the lips.

"Don't worry about it, the order have sent us here haven't they? To keep an eye on things and make sure the city is in relative order" Keenan slowly circled his finger around her belly button area "plus, this is meant to be a date isn't it? Why don't you stop worrying and let's head back into the Cantina"

Keenan knew I couldn't argue against him, as he released me and headed back inside, I had no choice but to follow. I gave on look back out at the balcony before retreating to inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Fateful Encounter [CLOSED RP]   Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:33 am

The Sun set on the day of destruction, and it would have been beautiful if Traxex was into beauty. And that was one thing he could not take in. But this is a different story.

The cold voice of Assassin Wraw made the man feel cold, and his fate was sealed.

"So, your telling me you've never heard of Jessa Amitey?" Trax's mask burrowed into the mans skull, fear in his eyes

"N-o-oo, I-I haven-tt."

"I think your lying to me."

"I swear, honest! I don't know her!"

"I know when somone is lying. You cant protect her. Your gonna die either way."

The man was whimpering. Trax looked down at him.

"You think I care? I dont. Do you know of her, yes or no?"

"....noo..."

The man stopped talking. His chest felt like molten lava, warm blood spewing from his chest.

"You dont understand. In a day of destruction, men must die. With you, I'll get what i want."

The man had hope in his face. Trax did not like it. His psi blade was pierced so hard into the man that it came out the other side.

"You'll...you'll let me go if i talk?"

Trax now smiled under his mask.

"You had your chance to talk. Im lureing her out. By you." And with that, Trax lifted the man, the psi blade still in his abdomen. On the cantina roof, Trax dropped the man, his screams heard around blocks. With a loud thud, the man landed on the cantina balcony, and screaming was followed after.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Fateful Encounter [CLOSED RP]   Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:03 pm

It was like slow motion, just as I walked out of the balcony I heard it.

I mean, how could I not of heard it, the piercing, distorted scream of a man in intense serious pain. It wasn't the first time I had seen or heard a person close to death, but no in a place like this, not so close. Keenan's head twisted right around to the exit as soon as he heard it, his light blue eyes bulging in a fit of worry and fear, he turned to me as if looking for an answer but I just shrugged and turned on my heels, darting back towards the balcony, ignoring the shocked and confused look of the cantina as I did so.

When I made it onto the balcony, the first thing I noticed was the curled up body of a grown man. He wore simple clothing, almost farmer life and was definitely over the age of 40, with a small head of black receding hair turning into grey. As I looked closer, I noticed in the centre of his curled up frame, a PSI blade stuck out, releasing floods of blood around the man. I was torn between vomiting and screaming but my Jedi training kick in and a fell to my knees, checking the man's pulse.

Nothing.

He was dead, most of only died minutes ago. But who killed him and why place him in the Cantina balcony?

Suddenly I felt a shiver come down my spine, this felt wrong, VERY wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aadeon Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Fateful Encounter [CLOSED RP]   Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:14 pm

There is no passion, there is serenity.
I was looking over the terrace of my old families apartment in the ruined streets of Lower Coruscant, excuse me, my dead adoption parents. I could not get the terrible thought in my head, Revenge. I know its not right, I know the council says its wrong. But they were not here, this is my home, my terriotry. I am the one who grew up here, ran around the streets, played holoball with my friends in the alleys. When my innocent parents were stabbed to death by Sith, looking for me. I was a hero here. But, times have changed now, most of my friends are dead, and apparently my father "Ven Zallow", who by the way, abandoned me in the streets. How could I ever respect them. Never the less, I dont even know who my mother is! Calm yourself, Aadeon. This hate and revenge leads to the dark side. I know it leads to the dark side stupid, but it is not like I think one bad thought and poof, I have a red lightsaber and bad skin. Oh well. I looked at my emerald cross necklace which was violently glittering in the horizon. I have had this as long as I can remember. Most of the time I dont even know it is there, it seems like it flows vicariously through me. You know? I have never taken it off. Well, this seemed like it was a good time to now. You would think I would be happy that Jessa, Lexodus and I had just took down a whole secret slaving organization, which I have wanted to do my whole life; after I had partied a lot of course. Yes, yes, I know but im not like the rest of the jedi. Everyone else came to the Order when they were young and had a nice family and everything else jolly and sweet. I joined a year ago. How did they except me as a padawan? A padawan in a year? I dont know if thats normal or not. I ripped off my necklace and threw it against the wall, knowing it would shatter in million pieces. What?! It didnt break? Maybe my holoball arm is out of practice. Wow, this is kinda sad. I never even looked at the back of the cross. I casually walked over and picked it up. What is on the back?! It looks like, no it cant be. A map? This is kinda Ironic. I put it back on and looked up into the blazeing sunset. Everything happends for a reason, ironic or not. So, Im gonna find where this map leads. Oh boy another mission, we Jedi dont get any down time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Fateful Encounter [CLOSED RP]   Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:23 pm

The man's death was exactly what Traxex wanted. As the woman looked at the man, Trax smiled. If that was Jessa, this was going to be his favorite kill

Trax pressed the button, and thought in his mind

The woman felt disguisted at the death of the man
She now felt concerned, like she knew about the charges
1... she started running back to the cantina....
Too late, beautiful. Your life is over.
BOOM!

The charges detonated, and the cantina blew up, screaming and horror on everyone's faces. Chunks of it blew, people went flying. And now it was time for Traxex to escape.

With his gravity boots, Trax ran up a building that gave a perfect view of what was going on in the cantina. Before he killed the farmer, Trax just observed, finding couples kissing, hugging, fighting, drinking. Then, Trax blew up the place.

As Trax saw the destruction of the cantina, he saw two figures that perked his interest. They both had lightsabers. Trax smiled.

Two jedi in my assassination. Perfect timing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Fateful Encounter [CLOSED RP]   Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:39 am

I started running before I knew what I was doing. Kicking my legs through the air, I darted back inside the Cantina, something was terribly wrong and I knew it. I looked around, my force sight and normal sight overlapping each other, but still, nothing, no force traces at all save my own. It dawned on me that Keenan wasn't there.

"Where in god's name did he go?!?" I found myself yelling. But it was too late, I should of noticed the discreet flashing of the explosive in the top corner of the cantina wall, I should of noticed the quiet ticking noise slowly counting down to disaster. It was as if my ears were being purged into water and assaulted with violet loud music all at once, the walls caved in at a matter of moments, everything going into slow motion.

Breath in, breath out.

I repeated in my head as a mantra, blocking out the angst shrills of the Cantina customers as they were threaten to be crushed under the huge slabs of ceiling that were about to fall. I knew there was only one way to help as many people as possible, using the force. I reached out to the force, seeing it swirl and circle around myself with force sight, slowly I pushed out with it, reaching out to the collapsing walls and ceiling and holding them in place. I felt a cold drip of sweat drip down my face, but I held on, waiting for most members of the cantina to make it out.

I had already seen those who had perished straight as the explosives detonated and I hoped beyond hope that they some how made it through.

Suddenly, all my life drained from my body and I knew I had reached my limit. I released the force and felt myself fall along with the floor, heading down to the huge drop to the Coruscant streets below.

There is no death, there is the force.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the living force to take over. But suddenly, the feeling of falling stop and as I opened my eyes I found myself hovering above the ground, held up by the force. I looked around frantically and spotted Keenan. He was standing just outside where the Cantina had once stood, a look of intense concentration on his face, slowly I felt myself being dragged towards him, as if he was a magnet.

Eventually I fell into Keenan's arms, letting out a breath of relief as his strong arms encircled me and he pressed me to his chest.

"I was so worried"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aadeon Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Fateful Encounter [CLOSED RP]   Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:01 pm

I got out of the AirTaxi in the busiling streets of upper Coruscant. Wow, so THIS is where the fancy shmacy people live. I saw the rich strutting around like there was nothing wrong. Nothing wrong! There are people starving and crime is through the roof! And they...dont...care; the nerve of some people. Before I knew it I had walked up to the the convientent X on the map was. So this is the place and what does this signify? Well it isnt going to be of help if I'm waiting out here. But, where exactly IS here? I was standing infront of an abandoned building, it seemed so out of place in the glamorous streets of Upper Coruscant. I pushed the old doors open, then the door broke off and fell on the ground. I looked around to see if anyone saw me, and went inside. It was a mess, broken floor boards, doors of the hinges, parts of the ceiling collasped. Why am I here again? A normal person would have booked it out by now, but I felt a pull from the force to continue. I walked into another room, it resembled like someone had once lived here. I picked up a holopicture that was on the ground. It was a picture of a family. A beautiful women was to the left, she had brown hair and great green eyes. She was holding a child, and to the right there was a man.....a man that looked very familiar to me....a man named Ven Zallow. NOO! This can not be?! This is my house, but they DID abandoned ME on the STREETS, this makes NO SENSE!! There is no emotion there is peace. Calm down Aadeon, I couldnt get my eyes of my mother, she seemed so familiar to me, like I read about her in a History book. Then what suprised me the most. My eyes carefully perused the bottom of the holopicture. It said one word, one word to this day that changed my life forever....AMITEY. I had to tell Jessa. She said she was in the local cantina. Wow what a busy 3 months, first I find out that my father is Ven Zallow and now Im actually related to an Amitey. What can I possibley face next? Is the Emperor my grandpa, haha stay focused. I called another AirTaxi and headed to the Cantina. When I arrived I heard an explosion. CRAP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Fateful Encounter [CLOSED RP]   Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:13 am

The ceiling stood for 30 seconds. Their were Jedi there. And they survived.

God dammit...

Trax turned on his gravity boots. He would not encounter the jedi yet. That was not smart. He needed a plan. A perfect plan...

Two jedi in a cantina. Hmm...

Trax looked to his right and spotted the ruins of the jedi temple. A cruel smile was on his face. He ran up the tallest building. His gravity boots werent just for running up or down walls, they also served as a jetpack for his shoes. Trax jumped, his cape rushing in the wind, and activated his gravity boots. He flew to the jedi temple, were he KNEW he would kill his target.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fateful Encounter [CLOSED RP]   

Back to top Go down

Fateful Encounter [CLOSED RP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Army Of Light :: Guild Hall :: Role Play Scenarios-
Jump to: