This is our guild forums.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rakghouls- Open RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:08 pm

John heard some fumbling off into the distance as if more rakghouls were coming he was getting ready he took cover and pointed his blaster in the direction.

Coming out of the trees was a tall, broad, and long haired jedi. John as surprised someone must've heard him. The jedi calls to him "what are you doing pointing a blaster at a jedi for?"
Back to top Go down
John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:16 pm

(god mod -_- but ill play along eventhough your prob late for that)

john gets up at lowers his blaster "well if it wasnt for this jedi here to get k.o.ed in the middle of a fight i might not be on my gaurd quite as bad" said john while picking the jedi back up and continueing to walk back to the ship "you gonna help"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:18 pm

This was the second time Amitey had made my cheeks burn, but for a totally different reason. I glanced away from her silhouette behind the shade.

There is no emotion, there is peace.

'Uh, really,' I said, gathering myself. 'Is Dath Krath...er, Jaken the one responsible for getting the assassins inside the royal palace during the Battle of Alderaan?'

She was right, though. Master Sken wouldn't have sent me off to someone who didn't know what they were doing. Of THAT, I was absolutely sure.

I touched the clothing she had given me, then glanced over at Amitey. The dark silhouette was pulling the shirt on.

I quickly began changing. Her amusement could be felt without trying.

When I was done, I looked into the full-sized mirror. The vest was sleeveless, and did nothing to try and hide the fact that I was in shape. I tugged at the garment, trying to loosen it. In fact, niether did the pants.

'Are we hunting a Sith Lord or going to a party', I said, raising my voice a bit. These clothes, while flexible, were totally unsuited for any sort of combat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:28 pm

"well im certainly not here to pick daisies whats the situation we have here john?" Braxis looks around sees the jedi on johns shoulder as he was carrying him the young jedi was traxex wraw. "how did he end up here?" The jedi on your back that is."
Back to top Go down
Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:36 pm

Adjusting her clothes lightly, Jessa tugged down on her tunic collar, revealing a large amount of her neckline. Even though the Padawan probably couldn't tell, the clothes they were wearing were actually upperclass and very expensive, but wearing the closes is only part of the outfit, you need to look the part as well. She quickly wrapped her hair in a small bun, quickly striking a hairpin through it to keep it there.

The Jedi could feel Vyynn's look at her through the divider but ignored it, finding it mildly amusing, seeing as they were the same age. However, at the mention of the Battle of Alderaan, all smile left her features. It still hurt, all of it.

"Yes...Darth Jaken is responsible of many things" Jessa moved out of the divider, giving Vyynn a quick look over and nodding in approval "as I thought, they suit you" she gave a small smile and walked up to him, adjusting his hair slightly, making it more disarray, stylish and trying to stop herself feeling uncomfortable. It had been a long time since she had been this close to some one of the opposite sex.

She smiled at the mention of the party "infact we are, Darth Jaken will be there tonight, as well as other high ranking Taris governers..this was going to be my backup plan when my first plan failed"

The Jedi turned on her heals and headed for the door. She came to a short halt and threw her head over her shoulders "Oh and I hope you're a good actor"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:41 pm

john stops in his tracks to reply saying "look i dont know whats going on here i just know what my situation is i collected spice downloaded data from a sith outpost blew it skyhigh and while waching it from my ship i heared this guy make a ear wrenched hoy calling racgouls to him i saved him but his injured i can use his ship mine is out of fuel and i have no med suplys left i was tring to regain connection with the-" realizeing he was about to tell the jedi he is a exile john stops him self and stares at the jedi "im sorry i didnt mean t-" john continues to walk so he doesnt reveal why he is realy here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:42 pm

I shifted uncomfortably, and tried to look somewhere besides her eyes. It wasn't hard. She seemed to be focused on my hair with steel determination, he teeth obviously clenched together.

She stepped back, her cheeks rather red.

'In fact we are,' Amitey said, referring to the party. 'Darth Jaken will be there tonight, as well as other high ranking Taris governers. This was going to be my backup plan if my first plan failed.'

She raised an eyebrow, and I sighed, remembering the debacle in the sewers. Hope the troopers are ok.

I followed after her. She grinned and made a joke about my acting, and I laughed quietly to myself. If only she knew how I grew up. I looked down at my lightsaber, and realized...

'Blast, where am I supposed to hide my lightsaber in this ridiculous outfit?'

Last edited by Vyynn Randos on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:06 pm

"bak....ugghhhh" Trax faltered, and his eyes opened. He saw two figures above him; the smuggler, and ANOTHER jedi.

"Braxis....?" Traxex felt better, but not 100%. He healed himself with the force, making sure he could regain balance, Traxex addressed both Braxis and the smuggler.

"Listen, i would love to stay and chat, but two jedi are in grave danger right now, and if you dont mind, they need my help"
"Oh, and smuggler, there is fossil fuels south of here which you could dig up. That should give your ship the juice it needs. Braxis, assist this smuggler if you would. I need to go now. I sense them moving"

With a burst of speed, Trax ran towards the jedi, as fast as he could. He needed to get there.

About ten minutes passed until trax found a hideout. The jedi were obviously there. But somthing was strange...the jedi knew about the sith lord, but not about his assassins.

"OH SHI-" Trax was cut off by an invisible figure that pushed him. The figure materialized into the emblems of sith color, red and black. The assassin was holding a force pike, and a impact hitting Trax could kill him. Traxex ignited his orange and gold lightsabers, preparing to fight the assassin.

"Only ten feet away from meeting them, and it's disrupted from you. I'll kill you for this..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:17 pm

john grabed his electrostaf (if they havent made them yet then replace with vibrostaf) and dashes into the forest after the jedi swinging like crazy killing rakgouls along the way eventuely caching up with the jedi seeing him on the floor and a sith above him john didnt hesitate he ran to the sith jumped in the air and cut the siths arm and its leg on landing and continued fighting it giveing the jedi time to run "now just to wait for him to run so i can get outa here" thought john while dogeing and blocking most of the siths atacks only getting his leg and rib cage sashed and cut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:29 pm

"Fool, i could have done it myself. and besides, im where i need to be."

Trax lifted the sith into the air, and threw him into the force field. The impact crush the assassin's bone's, and the electric shock cold be heard a ways away.

The assassin lay dead, and Trax waited for the Jedi to come out of their hideing spot
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:43 pm

Braxis catched them in the forest seeing the sith on the ground. "traxex why are you here and why have you been put into exile from the order? I dont know what going on here but i sensed someone was in trouble and the force lead me to you two. So now we need to get off this planet and find away to help each other out, We're all in this together whether you guys like it or not. Trax you need to be mindful of each move you make which means don't go chasing down any sith you see. John tats your name correct?? you need to allow us to help you and you need to help us, now lets head back to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Dash Verne

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:46 pm

-while he lands his corellian vanguard - class light corvette on Taris, Dash was trying to remember where he was supposed to pick up the shipment of spice and blasters.- "this is going to be a longgg day" Dash thought to himself. -When he exited the ship, Dash heard blaster fire coming from nearby and decided to search the planet.- -He picked up his two blasters, two thermal detonators, a comlink, and he set off.- "I have no idea why i'm about to do this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:03 pm

panting from the fight and run john replyed "youll need my help here if you like it or no i can get through the feild see" john walked through the force feild un damaged and walked out "every smuggler can even my ship its how we break blockaids. now if youll excuse me i need help here if you havent noticed im bleeding fron my ribs and leg so im going to my ship and comeing right back" said john while limping to his ship and wraping bandages around him when he came back there were blood stains where his cuts where, he had a bue gauntlet and wraps around his hands. "now lets help the jedi" john walked through the feild and shut it down for the jedi to walk through and he went to the building there was a door that looked like some one used some serious force to open it john took out his blaster and saw troopers at the top of the stairs. john walked up behind them and waited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:11 pm

Braxis heard the troopers coming as well and waited as john to open fire, so that braxis would have the upper hadn with a surprise attack.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:13 pm

Sorry, Braxis, but if you don't mind, me being exiled lead me here, and i think the council wanted it, so if you dont excuse me...

Trax looked for an opening to the back entrance, hopefully he could catch the jedi there. Seeing none, he made his OWN, carving a big oval for a door and kicking it in, seeing two jedi, one woman and one man, in royal clothing.

"Greetings, Jedi. Since you refused to go where i asked, i came to YOU. Now, are we going to discuss why we are all here, or are you two going dancing?"

Trax sensed troopers outside the door. "Great." he said to himself...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:28 pm

ashamed to be there with traxex john sneaked into the room and said "im sorry for what my aquaintance here did we wont disturb you" john pushed traxex out of the room and took out his blaster pointing it at traxexs head "are you insane dont just barge in there you are lucky that there werent any gaurds that noticed you like they almost got me" john slaped him with hi blaster then walked into the room to see what the situatin was and to apologise for what he did
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Traxex force pushed John into the air then started force choking him.

"As i recall, I can overpower you, John. And my buisness with these Jedi are nothing of your concern, so just get to your ship and leave this place, EXILE"

Traxex looked at the exile's surprised, yet still out of breath, face. Trax must have been the only one who knew
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:57 pm

John shot at traxex with his blaster and evetuely hit traxex hand and knocked one of his lightsabers to the floor john force pulled the saber ignited it and braced for the comming fight "oh you have no idea" john used the lightsaber and cut a hole to the dark room below and jumped down turned off the saber and hid in he dark
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:06 pm

"Now, exile, its time for your '"correcting'"

Trax threw two lightsabers that cut a bigger hole outside of the hole that John had made. After Trax received his lightsabers, he lifted the ground up and smashed it to the ceiling, leaving the smuggler's fate to be seen.

"NOW SMUGGLER, LEAVE THIS PLACE OR DIE HERE."

Last edited by Master Traxex Wraw on Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:23 pm

(OOC: that made no scenceso i didnt follow this isnt avatar you cant lift the ground)
john jumpsup infront of traxex and force pushes him into a room filled fith droids and pirates then put the light saber under his cape and wiped the jedis mind of what traxex said and john ever being there then left the room and walked in as if he didnt know what had happened
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:30 pm

(OOC: I carved a circle in the ground and lifted a chunk of it? and you cant just wipe my memory of EVERYTHING)

*coughs out blood* "Damn you, exile. We'll meet again."

Traxex walks back to where the two jedi are and waits for their response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:37 pm

(OOC: wiped your memory of what i said that i was a exile and that we fought and it is possible to completly erase you mind with the force)

john stands next to traxex waiting for the jedi to respond to his presance in the room and hopeing that traxex doesnt repeat what happened before while foucusing on the objective john made sure that traxex didnt notice he had his lightsaber
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dash Verne

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:07 pm

-As Dash continues to search the planet for whatever made that blaster sound he heard, he encountered a squad of Republic soldiers running away from something.- "Hey you guys look like your running away from something bad, need any help?" -While he waited for someone to answer him, Dash was checking his equipment.- "Forget it, it looks like you need all the help you can get" Dash said grinning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:07 am

(OOC: Damn you Vyynn, I was about to comment on the lightsabers XD)

"Oh don't worry about that" Jessa turned to Vyynn and whisked the Padawan's lightsaber away from his waist before he could say anything, grabbing a small brown pouch from one of the hooks of the wall and placing it in. Then she took her own lightsaber and placed it lightly on a nearby table.

"I don't need mine, but I'll keep hold of yours just in case the party turns out to be more trouble than it should be" The jedi gave one last sweeping glance at Vyynn, just to make sure everything was in place before nodding in approval once more and walking out of the door, making sure to take her swoop gang armband again.

Once they returned to the bleak corridors of the lower tiers, Jessa locked the apartment door cautiously and preceeded to guide the Padawan through the maze of bending hallways. She smiled lightly, it had been along time since she had come back here and despite all the hardships she has faced within it's walls, Taris still felt like a home away from home.

The Jedi became aware that the journey to the upper tiers is a long one and that walking in complete silence was going to ruin the cheery mood they needed to be in at the party. That and she realised that Vyynn's company is nicer than she thought, after spending 2 years in solitude, it was a relief to speak to someone again.

"So...Vyynn" she paused, feeling slightly uncomfortable saying his first name so loosely "where are you from?"

Inwardly Jessa laughed at her attempt of small talk, but waited for the Padawan's answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:06 am

while inspecting the area john noticed a broken swoop race course and ventured through it eventualy reaching a closed door he looked behind him to make sure nobody saw him and used the force to silently open he door while he took out his lightsaber and walked into the room, t was a closet he decided it was the perfect time to put on his diguise he chaged is clothes and paced them in his backpack he now wore black jedi garments worn from battle revealing his wraped and blood stained ribs his one wraped up led and his robotic leg his silver robotic hand and his robotic eye he placed a mask on his face that clearly showed damage to it simce there was a large portion of its paint missing revealing a partialy rusty and polished surface and then put on his cloak but left the back pack he also took out his old lightsaber from the good old days the blade of the saber was a wonderful gold and silver mix and the hilt was a well polished mix of both metal only found on his home world of hoth (makes sence the disguise is black now dont it) and of junk found in the temple he was trained in. as he was leaveing he put the hood on the cloak up and noticed it was a apartment complex his datapad indicated the jedi were on the other side of the loop so john walked over towards them and stood with his hands behind his back and his legs apart at the corner of the hall way just within sight that you would only see him if you cared to look in his direstion and he waited there for them to see him if they ever did that is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   

Back to top Go down

Rakghouls- Open RP
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Army Of Light :: Guild Hall :: Role Play Scenarios-
Jump to: