HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rakghouls- Open RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:31 pm

'Not quite a Knight yet, Jess. Hey, maybe you can help me cheat, tell me what's gonna happen,' I joked, desperately looking for some positive emotion in her.

She gave me the briefest of smiles. I helped her to her feet, ignoring the startled look.

'Nothing clears a mind like meditation,' I said. 'Let's go.'

The halls of the Temple were quiet. I had spent the last few years of my life inside the place, and it had been the first place to feel like home. I remembered the days of training in the forest, the days of meditating on Mount Hoth, so named for it's deadly cold temperatures.

We reached one of the meditation rooms, and we both entered without a room. Dim, with the only source of illumination the light streaming in through the shuttered shades.

We sat opposite one another.

'Why did the Master mean when he said you were a perfect argument against Jedi relationships?'

Oops. Not exactly the way I mean to go about saying that. Oh well. Probably would've been boring beating around the bush anyway.

Quote :
"Secret, shall I tell you? Grand Master of the Jedi Order, I am. Won this job in a raffle I did, think you? 'How did you link that, how did you link that, Master Mispir?' Master Jephos links these things. His job, it is."
-Jephos Mispir

Quote :
"If the enemy is going to kill you with your own weapon, they should have have to beat you to death with it because it's out of ammo."
-Vyynn Randos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:05 pm

As Jessa lightly lowered herself to the floor, spreading her legs out as she was unable to move them, Vyynn asked his question.

It throw the Jedi into a mix of confusion and surprise, she wasn't aware he was listening to that part of the meeting. Like a flashback scenes of her and Keenan came to her mind. Lightly shaking her head, the images dispersed and she looked up to where she supposed the ceiling was, hiding her faint blush.

"Well...it's complicated but..."

A sighed echoed through the room as Jessa prepared to tell her story, the one she had mostly kept to herself for so long.

"I was..in a relationship with another Jedi, he was a knight and me a Padawan" She laughed slightly "sort of like me and you, well, before all this"

"Anyway, we, well we continued it on for a long time and before long, he asked me to marry him" flickers of what she might call the happiness moment of her life flickered in her head, he had offered her no ring but his words had been enough to make her say yes without any regret.

"I was shocked, Jedi rarely got married and never to another Jedi. But still, we petition to the council and they were toying on the idea of letting it happen but..." Images rolled through her mind again, Darth Jaken, Keenan limp body, his own yellow lightsaber sticking out of his stomach, the thought nearly brought her to tears again.

"He was sent on a mission to apprehend a Empire squardon, but they never told him there would be a sith lord there and they only gave him, one Padawan and two republican soliders against, 50 empire troops and a sith lord"

"The only survivor was the lone Padawan....me"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:09 pm

It explained a lot.

'Jessa, if you'd explained this to me before...maybe some of this could've been averted.'

Her eyes didn't meet mine.

'I thought that you had a plan that you weren't explaining to me. But it was simply vengeance. If you had been more honest with me, I might've done more to stop you.'

Quote :
"Secret, shall I tell you? Grand Master of the Jedi Order, I am. Won this job in a raffle I did, think you? 'How did you link that, how did you link that, Master Mispir?' Master Jephos links these things. His job, it is."
-Jephos Mispir

Quote :
"If the enemy is going to kill you with your own weapon, they should have have to beat you to death with it because it's out of ammo."
-Vyynn Randos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:19 pm

"You may enter, Knight Wraw." The voice was Grand Jephos Mispirs. The jedi council had talked a half hour before letting Traxex in. Fortunately, they didnt know what Traxex had discovered.

"Traxex, we have been notified of your actions on Taris. To say the least, nothing good or bad could be said about it. In your case, the only thing we wish to know is why you have been following padawan Jessa and Knight Vyynn, why there is a sith holocron in your vessel, and why your mind is cloudy to me."

Supreme Master Jaina asked the questions with no emotion at all. Not anger for the sith holocron, not confusion over Trax's mind. Just curiousness.

"Very well. I followed the two Jedi to ask them to stop a bigger threat on Taris, not just the rakghouls and not the sith lord Jaken."

The look of confusion came to the masters. All at once. Heh, even Grand Master Mispir is confused

Master Jephos regarded Traxex. "Im sorry, did you just say that their was ANOTHER sith lord on taris?"

"Yes."

"Did you see him? Did you know who it was"

Trax hesitated. Finally the answer came out. "I didnt see him in person. I saw him in my memory. He was using force sorcery"

The Kel Dor spoke "Grand master, we must-"

"Silence, we will discuss everything he says when he's done."

"But-"

"Continue, Knight Wraw"

Trax continued. "Well, i found the holocron in the sith lords' quarters. It had to do with...taking away ones force powers. The Sith Darth Traya was the author of the holocron."

"But...why did you take it with you?" Master Sken said.

"The holocron also says how to give the force back into a being."

"Thats impossible" said Grand Master Jephos. "Not such a power can be done. Yes, the force can be taken away, but it is permanent."

"Forgive me master, but the holocron was correct. I learned how to take away the force and to give it back. But i cant actually do it, i know how to."

Jaina spoke, a look of concern of her face. "Knight Wraw, such teachings could bring you towards the dark side. We ask you NOT to study the holocron anymore."

"Supreme master, surely you could allow me to give padawan Jessa her powers back."

One of the human masters spoke. "But as Supreme Master Jaina said, the power could bring you towards the dark side."

Haha, they havent realised it yet.

"I dont think that will be a problem. As all of you in here know, my mind cannot be read. And that is because of the sorcery the sith lord i spoke of put upon me. I resisted it, resisting the temptation for power."

The jedi all look at eachother.

"Bold as your statement is, a young pupil such as yourself couldnt acquire that power this soon." The Kel Dor said

"Yes, master, but the blood in me can have an effect on your traits. My decendant from 300 years ago, my great great great great great grandmother, is the Miraluka Visas Marr. The blood in me is the blood of hers. I have the powers she has. No longer can the dark side tempt me. I cant feel light or dark, only the force

The masters looked around at eachother. "Knight Wraw, as convincing as this sounds, how did you know of this?"

"The holocron i studied. Darth Traya mentioned Visas, and my family told me of the miraluka. Once i found this out, Traya showed me the power to acquire these abilities. As i learned them, i could feel the power."

The masters all had a stern look. "This is dangerous what your doing here, Wraw. But the question still stands. What are you going to do about the sith lord?"

Yes, finally
"Well, he must he taken prisoner. And, if you give me permission masters, i wish to take Knight Vyynn and padawan Jessa with me."

"We shall see, Traxex. First we must discuss the matter. We will call you when we are ready."

Satisfied, Trax left for them to talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:19 pm

Vyynn's word only served to agrivate Jessa, he didn't understand what she had been going through. But at the same time, she knew he was right but how could she have told him something so personal.

"You don't understand Vyynn"

She shook her head, sighing and looking to the ground. It didn't matter anyway, it was the force that had decide she must go on this path and though she may be a shame to the Jedi Council, even to the republic, she would make up for it.

"This maybe the last time we talk, after this, you'll probably want nothing to do with me, after all I'm the shame of the Jedi Order, the Jedi Knights and the republic itself. A soon-to-be Jedi Knight like you, well, it will not serve you well to be around a cripple like me"

The Padawan let out a hollow laugh, it made her wonder why the council had let her remain in the order at all, without her force powers she was just a women who could wield a lightsaber.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:25 pm

I laughed.

'Jess, quit the self-pity. This won't be the last time we see each other. I have to stick around for a while for the Trials, and you have to recuperate.'

She stared at me blankly.

'We're both going to be here for a while, don't worry.'

I moved over next to her, and wrapped an arm around her. 'Listen, this will work out. We made mistakes, and we'll get through them.'

'Look, you know the story about the Exile? Not only was HE blinded to the Force, but he surrounded himself with companions who had no idea of their talent in the Force either. If they can, I'm sure you can.'

Quote :
-Jephos Mispir

Quote :
-Vyynn Randos
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:19 pm

The Jedi managed to arrange a transport, directly from Coruscant. Republic officials, those of the RSF were desperate to hear the report from the Major, Grizz and the other troopers involved. Grizz, along with everyone else waited as the transport hovered above the landing pad, ready to land. With a thud, it did, and the ramp went down. A couple troopers went out, and beckoned them to come in. It was a standard Republic shuttle, with a hyperdrive and room for a platoon or so. Standard issue, but with the markings of the Republic Special Forces. After a moment of saluting, they did. Grizz was the last one to enter the ship, taking a good look at the planet before going in. He reflected on the moment, and relished another encounter with the two Jedi.

Unfinished business, after all.

Smiling, he entered the ship and was debriefed by the officers. The insides of the ship was filled with equipment, and a holo communications suite. They informed him that General Garza wants a report from the Major and himself, explaining the events that transpired. Of course they would be shipped to Coruscant, where they would receive their new assignments. The ship prepared for take off, the pilots rapidly tapping controls and preparing. With haste they made their way into the upper atmosphere of the planet, eventually entering space, before plotting in their coordinates. After a long moment, they jumped into the depths of hyperspace, en-route to Coruscant.
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:29 pm

"Come in, Knight Wraw."

Traxex entered the jedi council chambers again. It had been over 2 hours before he went back in

Jaina Sken spoke softly. "After going through what you have said, we believe everything you say you did. Can we have some information about the sith lord?"

"Erm, well yes ma'am. He currently is on Belsavis working on experiments for hybrids of kel dors and droids. He has assassins positioned around his outpost, which is in the lush sectors of the planet. He and i are...close."

The council was surprised. "What? What do you mean by 'close'?"

"I knew him very well."

Master Jephos spoke. "Traxex Wraw, we cannot allow you to do what Jessa has done."

"I wont. Ill, take him as prisoner."

"And the people accompanying you?

"Aadeon Arcaineo and Alepo Mchor."

"Alright Trax, you have our permission...after you prove you can do it with 3 other people."

"What do you mean, Master Mispir?"

"We sense that somone will be in distress, we do not know what it means, but when we do, we will tell you what needs to be done. If you can do what we ask, very soon you will be appointed the rank of master."

Like controlling the threads of life...

"Knight Wraw, a warning. If you confront this sith lord, do not let your personal feelings keep you from doing your job."

"I wont hold back masters, i am sure of this."

With this, Traxex left the council chambers.

I am sorry, Avlis. I truly am...

The sith voice ringed inside Trax's head...but not a vision

"Hahahaha...you will never suceed Traxex. Your friends will pull you down and lead you to your death. You will die, Traxex. You will die..."

Here it comes, Trax. Your whole life will change after today...

Trax boarded his ship, he needed meditation. However, the words kept ringing in his head...

"Hope is what makes us strong. Its what we fight with when all else is lost!"

All is lost...All is lost. Trax, for the first time in his life started crying...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:18 am

Jessa found it amusing that Vyynn berated her for self pity yet he, himself showered her with it. But in turn the pty didn't offend her but comforted her, the knowledge that someone cared, was enough to light a small fire in the cold waste land her force powers had abandoned her with. The Padawan listened to Vyynn's tale of the exile, she knew it already but hearing it again with such enthuisism aprked hope in her, maybe one day, her force will come back.

But that left another question unanswered, on that had been playing on Jessa's mind "I still don't understand why the council choose to keep me here, they must have faith that I will gain them back" She turned her head towards Vyynn's direction had gave him a very light peck on the cheek "thank you for everything" She gave small smile.

"Help me out please?" he gave an acute nod and guided her back to her feet, handing the crutches to her as well, as they both headed for the door, she knew that nothing would ever been the same again. In the next few much, Jessa knew anything could happen in the next few months, she might regain her movement, Vyynn may be a knight, by some mircale, she may even meet the Jedi and Trooper again.

One thing she knew for sure was,

the future is never certain.

(I officially end this Rp and open the Lignon Rp).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   

Back to top Go down

Rakghouls- Open RP
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Army Of Light :: Guild Hall :: Role Play Scenarios-
Jump to: