HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rakghouls- Open RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:07 pm

(OOC:could someone please clarify where your at now for me)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:37 pm

It pained me that I couldn't even sense her agony as she yelled.

'Ssshh', I said, holding her. I had absolutely no experience in comforting people. 'We're going to get to Tython, and we'll fix you, I promise. It's all going to be ok...'

She didn't reply, still sobbing into the front of the clothes she'd lent me. I hadn't changed since the battle.

I sighed, and contemplated our future.

What in the world was going to happen? Right now, Master Sken was delivering my complete report to the Council. A dozen violations of the Jedi Code, behavior bordering on treason. Maybe I hadn't deliberately said to do it, but I went along with it.

But what was worse? Making the choices I did, or abandoning the reckless Jedi Knight to get killed?

I held Jessa until she calmed down. I knew the answer to that question.

To be honest, the only thing I REGRETTED was the death of that trooper in the sub-levels. Granted, he knew that whenever he entered combat, there was a chance he could die, but it didn't have to be at MY hands.

Everything else...I would've done it again, I mused. The death of a Sith Lord was not something to ignore. But I still didn't know how that related back to Jessa.

She would either tell me when she was ready, or I'd hear about it during the Council's inquisition.

Quote :
"Secret, shall I tell you? Grand Master of the Jedi Order, I am. Won this job in a raffle I did, think you? 'How did you link that, how did you link that, Master Mispir?' Master Jephos links these things. His job, it is."
-Jephos Mispir

Quote :
"If the enemy is going to kill you with your own weapon, they should have have to beat you to death with it because it's out of ammo."
-Vyynn Randos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XecrNist

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:51 pm

"Yes, Master" Xecr bowed to holocron and went outside his room.

"We're goining to land in few hours."

He saw Jessa broken and Vyynn holding her.

"Never taught of healing, eh?"

Vyynn shaked head.

"Alright just give me a moment."

He went closer to her and put hand on her head. He used Force to make her senses work. She was too shocked after being severed from The Force to feel. Xecr cursed.

"Put her into medical bay. She needs a lot of rest. When you're done come back. We need to talk."

He watched Vyynn helping her get to the medical bay and sighed. Vyynn is a padawan. He must focus on learning, not falling in love with women.
Xecr sat on floor meditating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:28 pm

Xecr Nist led them to a secluded landing pad not far from the medical bay; after another mysterious arrival, the party moved on. This time it was an agent from Republic High Command, judging from the extensive special operations gear he possessed, a member of some sort of “Special Force” division. They were a secretive sort, unlike the rest of the RSF. Possessing exotic gear, cybernetic enhancements, along with extensive use of stealth field generators, they were usually called upon for assassinations. Still, he felt uneasy around him; the HUD has yet to indicate his identity, currently in progress of accessing the database.

The vessel was in sight, a Vanguard-class light corvette, painted deep black and trimmed lightly in red. It boasted two forward dual laser cannons, along with an extensively modified sensor array, concussion missile launchers, and an ion cannon mounted on the top. As they approached the ship, Xecr waved his hand, and the ramp lowered. The corvette was something Rendili thought of, built specifically for the Jedi order. He had heard of the incident where the prototype was stolen, as a Jedi was about to take it for a test flight. No one knew what happened, but it was suspected that a smuggler was involved. He had been in one of those before, while accompanying a Jedi master on a routine visit to Aldeeran. The extensive furnishings were something alien to him, he always preferred something more militaristic, but it suited the Jedi’s purposes. State of the art holo-communications, it was perfect for diplomatic role, and its shields were of a good rating. Diplomatic convoys tend to get raided, so Rendili decided on something that can pack a punch, and last for a time in such an occasion. Of course as Grizz entered the ship, the furnishings were particularly new, located all around the ship, the lighting was a bit dim, but nothing his helmet couldn’t handle. Besides lavish seats there was a space for meditation, and located around them are holocrons. Everyone took their seat, Vyynn asking to use the holo-communications suite, Xecr obliged. Grizz quietly sat in his sat, he realized he would have to make an extensive version of the report directly to Garza, since the incident is something to make note of.

Just as Vyynn finished his own long conversation with the Jedi Master, he returned to his seat, next to Jessa, before a loud ‘NO!!’ was heard. Grizz cocked his head towards the scene, as Vyynn calmed her down. Xecr approached them, from his chambers, and looked at them, a brief tinge of amusement played across his features. They helped Jessa into the medical bay; Grizz just sighed, and returned to his own musings.

Last edited by Grizz Meshurik on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:35 pm

Traxex walked back to his ship. The rakghouls were no were to be found, and even if they were Trax would just snap their necks. He was tired, dirty, and he had to go back to tython. Thats where everyone else is going to, anyway.

Plus, he needed to speak with the council as well. He had to tell them about his visions. Plotting a course for tython, Trax left his ship on auto pilot, and slept through the whole ride there...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:56 pm

john limped to his ship to finish repairs before troopers came to investigate what happenedhe ordered his droid to prep the ship for takeoff they were going to voss to wait out the heat. he only had to fix the onboard bacta tank and the stabilizers as his primary concern, then it was the auto turrents. with a few twist hammers and melding john was almost done with the sabilizers, he entered the command sequence of take off, landing, hovering, and strafting. he now just needed to place the wireing for the bacta tank nd weld it down. heenter the coordinates for voss, finished the bacta tank, activated auto pilot, activated his med droid, climbed in the tank and let his body heal for the most part, with a boot and glove covering his robotics. in his sleep he had random visions of tython, his past and his own future. john dismissed them as dreams and awoke to a cracked tank. his ship landed and he climbed out the tank. his droid whistled and beeped as he rode around doing system checks. he put on is cloths, picked up his blaster, and checked his status on the tank. everything seamed fine. he went outhis ship to a calm brease and a morning sky near a clif, he went over and sat near the edge admireing the sunrise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:59 am

As Xecr placed his hands against Jessa's temples, she could feel his cold, almost pulseless grip. As pushed the force into her head, she resist but she was took weak. It penetrated her thoughts like a lighting jolt, but instead of clalming her it just sent her into a wave of silence. The force had only showned her a flash of colour. The colour she had once known before dulling out back to the usual look she had become adapted to.

It was like being teased. She remained in absolute silence, clinging on to Vyynn as he lead her into the medical bay. Jessa knew this must be hurting him but he remained eeriely silent through it all, simply keeping his arm wrapped around her shoulder. The jedi knew the time would come when she will have to face the feelings she knew she had. But when the time came, she wasn't sure she would be willing to tell him about Keenan.

The medical bay was a sea of white and grays, slowly she felt Vyynn lift her up the bed. He turned his back as if the walk away but Jessa clinged onto him desperately, croaking softly.

"Wait with me please" He as the last thing keeping her going. If she hadn't remember that Vyynn was with her at that time she wouldn't have been surprised if she had plunged the red lightsaber into herself.

Master Strax. The image of her master's face flashed into her mind, the look of disappointment, resentemnt and even the even worse look of indifferent flashed through the Jessa's mind, her master wearing each expression.

This had been a test and she failed, severly. Now all she could do was lay on the medical bay bed like a cripple. Motionless, mute and mindless.

Tears rolling down her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XecrNist

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:39 am

He sat in his room. Xecr meditated in peace, silent.
He had no emotions. Only thoughts.
He heard Vyynn coming.
Xecr raised up and turned to him.

"You deserve a punishment. Big punishment. If not her wounds she would be punished too. Right now I can not do much, but get ready to meet High Council. Apparently they won't be happy"

Vyynn nodded.

"Stop nodding like a stupid. Get a rest, plus I don't wanna to see you both doing something that will piss Council off more"

He went outside, to the Medical Bay. Xecr saw Jessa lying down.

He sighed.

"What did you cause to yourself, eh?"

He put syringe out of small box and checked it.
"This may help you restore connection. Slow, but still. Your Midi-chlorians are not working. Blasted Sith Lord. It should begin working within 36 hours"
He injected syringe into her vein.
Blasted Sith Lord. He though of blood, avenging her and killing all Sith in the galaxy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:15 pm

"In my days I've learned many ways to kill a jedi, but to break one's spirit...its the worst thing you could ever do to a jedi. That is why non-force users have the blessing of not owning the force."

Trax studied the holocron for hours before landing on tython. He wanted to learn it all. And now he did. But now he had to practice is he was going to stop the over sith lord.

Traxex sensed the other ship, seeing images of the two jedi, and master Xecr. Xecr was mad, not a good sign. Sigh, this is why im happy to be a decendant of Lord Hoth.

"I wish i could save her. And i hope that i can kill him without any more lives on the line" Trax said to himself...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ace Toah

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:50 pm

-Twelve Hours Since Landfall On Taris-

Jurgs sprints along what ws once the side of s skyscraper firing potshots at a horde of rakghouls, he cursed to himself
as he ran firing bolt after bolt towards them, each shot hitting home but he knew it was futile, he pulls his arm-communicator
to his mouth and says,
"Arwon get the Orar'Kad over to my location in a bit of trouble"
-the droid beeps over the comlink-
He holsters his now empty pistols and runs for the top of the skyscraper, praying to the force that his ship is there he jumps,
terror and exhilartion consumes him as he falls, he deploys his repulsor nodes on his feet and hands to steady himself as he falls,
then a black Chela-Class starfighter swoops in underneath him, he glides gently to the top of the ship and lands,
He sighs and strolls over to the pilots chair and sits down, he engages the comlink.
"Grizz come in its Major Toah, whats the status of your ground team and reinforcements?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:19 pm

Tython.

It never ceased to amaze me how beautfiul the planet was, both to the naked eye and through the Force. It was a bastion of Light side energy, reinvigorating all who drew close.

WIthin minute, the ship had set down on the outskirts of the Jedi Temple. We were all assembled at the boarding ramp-Knight Xecr was tapping a foot impatiently, waiting for the ramp to descend. The troopers who had survived were in a loose formation around me, and Jessa was still too weak to move.

The ramp hissed with decompression as the it lowered, revealing the welcoming party. The healers met me halfway, taking Jessa out of my arms and wheeling her away to the med-bay, leaving me behind. I eyed the other being remaining.

Supreme Master Jaina Sken was at the front of the procession. She had ditched her formal attire for a more practical get-up. Sleeveless shirt with rugged flight pants, and knee high boots. Her lighsaber hung at her side. She winked at me before she returned to business.

'All of you, come with me. The Council is waiting.'

Quote :
"Secret, shall I tell you? Grand Master of the Jedi Order, I am. Won this job in a raffle I did, think you? 'How did you link that, how did you link that, Master Mispir?' Master Jephos links these things. His job, it is."
-Jephos Mispir

Quote :
"If the enemy is going to kill you with your own weapon, they should have have to beat you to death with it because it's out of ammo."
-Vyynn Randos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ace Toah

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:42 pm

The Orar'Kad drops out of hyperspace above tython and descends to its surface, he lands in a hangar and
furiously storms his way into the temple, angry at the suicide mission he was sent on to recover the lost
troopers and the reinforcing jedi, he kicks the doors to to the temple open and sees Jaina leading the rest
to the temple. He curses in Mando'a as he strides towards them.

"What is with this place!, I get sent to hell and damnation to find you all sitting in tython talk with these bloody
monks, My mission was to help you i get there and your gone and i have a army of rakghouls to deal with!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:56 pm

John stood looking at the sunrise and leffing the cool brease glide over him. "the sun only rises butifuly on a world woihout war" he repeated as his droid rolls ou behind him, givving chirps, whit=stles, and beeps of joy. John smiled as he crouched and placed his hand over the green and white droids bome. He smiled at the droid. He knew no matter where he was he was always home if his drod was with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:37 pm

(Sorry for the GOD-MODDING but there seems to be a timeskip so I need to godmod a bit)
As Jessa felt the midichlorian enter her bloodstream she went silent, at first she didn't feel anything, just like before everything was dull. But then suddenly a rush of colour came to her eyes, as if her powers were restored, she was about to speak. But then, the back of her mind began thumping, at first it was mild but then it began raging like a fire in her head and all the new vivid colours began to fade again, the thumping got harder and more violent, as if ripping her mind in too.

It got so bad that the Jedi roared out in pain, she didn't know what was happening but it felt like a war was going on within her. The pain moved to the rest of her body and her vision began to dissappear, plunging her into a simple whirl of colours and patterns. She continued to scream, her voice becoming sore but it was nothing compared to the pain she was feeling else where soon her body started spasming and going out of control.

Only one thought ran through her mind.

Vyynn! Where was Vyynn

She knew he had left her and she no longer had the will to fight on this pain. Jessa had realized what was happening, the Midichlorian had rejected her body. Suddenly she felt those same cold hands that she had prior, as Xecr began pumping force into her, easing the midichlorian raging in her blood and numbing the pain.

And then, she went silent. She wasn't sure whether it was her brain that had shut down both her speech and vision or just her mental state. But no longer did she feel she could talk. Not unless Vyynn was by her side.

As Jessa lay there on the bed, she could distantly hear talking between to men, Xecr and Vyynn. At the presence of Vyynn she spoke.

"Help me"

It was a mild whisper and he didn't seem to hear instead, he responded with a question.

"Can you walk?"

Jessa shook her head, her body was numb from head to toe and apart from her head, nothing else would move. Gently, someone put a cloth over her eyes (to protect her sight) and eased her into a wheelchair. Wheeling her out of the spaceship. As soon as the left the ship's hanger, she could feel the climate and knew they had arrived in Tython.

Her punishment was near.

The last thing she could do was whisper to Vyynn so he could hear her

"Stay with me, please"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:58 pm

Grizz, along with Enzo and Rellian, got up and started walking towards the exit. He had informed the Sergeant of his current location, and even sent a message concerning his involvement with the Jedi. The Sergeant cooperated, albeit a little harshly, however he promised to deliver the message to others who were concerned. He was however, expecting a full report when Grizz comes back. The troopers, along with the Jedi went towards the ramp, already Xecr awaited them. The ramp went down, and the troopers marched, in a formation around the Jedi. Several robed Jedi hurriedly rushed to the injured Jedi and took her out of the others arms, no doubt taking her to a more specialized medical bay. There was another Jedi, who stood there. She was clad in a uniform unlike the others, eschewing the robed attire for a sleeveless shirt, rugged flight pants and knee high boots. It was quite strange to see a Jedi like this, and it makes her look like a civilian. That set Grizz unease, especially as he saw her as senior to the others.

'All of you come with me. The Council is waiting.

As Jaina led them towards the temple, a man in a black bodysuit came storming towards them, armed with twin pistols and tri-dot goggles. Grizz instinctively aimed his rifle, but regretted it as his HUD identified the man. Major Jurgen Toah, of the Republic Special Forces and he lowered his weapon, saluting in the process.

“SIR!” The troopers said in unison, the others following Grizz’s lead by saluting.

"What is with this place!, I get sent to hell and damnation to find you all sitting in Tython talking with these bloody monks, My mission was to help you I get there and your gone and I have an army of rakghouls to deal with!"

That struck a nerve, the Major was insinuating that Grizz led them here in abandonment of his comrades; it was time to explain the current situation. He didn’t particularly care that “Jurgs” had to fight an army of rakghouls; he only cared about his fallen squad mate at this point.

“Sir, I’ll respectfully ask you to can it, before I get angry enough to smack the sense out of you.”

The Major stood his ground, as Grizz started to explain. He was obviously not amused, but even more so as Grizz recounted from the moment the mission started, and the terrible incident concerning the Jedi calling a group of rakghouls at them. He didn’t bother telling him everything, only the bits he thought was important. After he was done, the Major went quiet, but he seemed to be approving. Grizz saluted again and followed the Jedi into the council.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:32 pm

I suppose the Council chamber could've been a serene place, had the Master's within not been focusing on me quite so intently.

The Nautolan with the dual sabers. The almost identical humans sitting opposite each other, the only outright difference hair color: one almost shaved, one with dignified white hair. The Kel Dor who eyes were hidden by his goggles. And my own Master, who sat to the left of the empty chair usually reserved for Grand Master Satele Shan.

I wanted to take in the rest of the Council, but the white haired Jedi spoke, cutting into my thoughts.

'My name is Grand Master Jephos Mispir,' he said quietly.

I stood next to the rest of the beings who had been a part of the Tarisian... debacle. There was no other word for it.

'We understand that from Randos' report, delivered through Master Sken's lips, that there were multiple beings involved with this incident. We request that those non-Jedi here stay and deliver your testimony before departing.'

'Should you so choose, I would like to begin with these soldiers here,' Mispir said as he indicated the troopers and the oddly geared special forces soldier. 'The rest of you, please wait outside.'

It was as if I was staring up into a guillotine, never sure of when it was going to come down. I hated that feeling.

Quote :
-Jephos Mispir

Quote :
-Vyynn Randos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:35 pm

(OOC: for you that dont know i am a BLUE NAUTOLAN NOT A HUMAN gosh)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:47 pm

(OOC: You might want to make your avatar reflect that. Anywho, the nautolan i was referring to is zan rydo.)

Quote :
-Jephos Mispir

Quote :
-Vyynn Randos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Sorak

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:02 am

(OOC: that was primarily aimed for traxex)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:54 am

Jessa was soon wheeled off to the medical bay when reaching Typhon, she wasn't sure what was happening but she had lost Vyynn and it made her feel vunrable, even though she knew many of the jedi. One of healer was asking her questions about her condition, primarily her eye sight but she didn't reply, the Jedi knew the healer from somewhere, his name was Tiken or something similar. From what she could remember he was quite good at his job, albiet a bit rash.

As she tried the absorb all the sound she could, Jessa overhead the healer's talking while she had been lifted and placed on her medical bed.

"The Jedi council want to see her"

"But she isn't fit enough to, her eyesight is dimished and she can't speak"

"Use your healing abilities to fix it, right now, the blindness isn't an issue, we just need to fix her speech"

The conversation was drowned out by the rest of healers starting their own conversations, with equitment heard rustling from one area to another, a flurry of activity. What happened next was not known by Jessa until later on, apparantly the healers had put her to sleep and set to work trying to heal her mental functionality. They had fixed her ability to speak and made it so she could walk with the aid of crutches, however, with the pressing matter of the council meeting, they didn't have time to restore her other sense, giving her some prescribing her medication instead.

As she woke, Jessa felt immeditely more strong and supple, able to flex her own arms, however her legs remained numb. Her throat had recovered as well, no longer a mere whisper though not fully able to yell. The Jedi had remained blindfolded however, still unable to see, the healers had told her that the midichlorian rejection had made her eyes sensitive, temperarly blinding her. Also they observed, the injected midichlorian was still in her system and they warn her that she might have an episode again.

Slowly but surely, with the aid of her new crutches, Jessa made it to the outside of the council where (with the help of a healer to guid her), her healer assistant inform her that Vyynn, Xecr and the others from her journey were waiting outside, as the special forces troops made their report first.

The knight hobbled over to Vyynn with her crutches, giving him a meek smile.

"I can speak better now, thank to the healers..."

She moved her head around the rooms, as if observing its.

"It's funny, in my head I can imagine what this room is like exactly, yet I can't see any of it. I can't feel that sense I use to get of good, of the light, it's all gone"

The end of her sentance nearly brought her to tears, but she remained strong. For she knew the punishment from the council would be terrible and she had to be ready for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:50 am

Traxex dressed himself in his jedi knight robes. They were dark hues of blue, gray, and brown. Only bringing his lightsaber, Trax entered the massive temple.

The temple could take up a 5 whole city blocks. The temple here was different than the one on coruscant. The walls were colorful, resembling the jedi history. Then, there were the archives, which were at least twice the size on the temple of coruscant. The training grounds varied, each level of difficulty had 10 different places were you could train, which gave all jedi variety. And then the upstairs was where the Jedi council spoke. That was Trax's destination.

Traxex went upstairs and turned the corner and heard "It's funny, in my head I can imagine what this room is like exactly, yet I can't see any of it. I can't feel that sense I use to get of good, of the light, it's all gone"

It was Xecr and the two jedi

They're here? Why are they here...Wait...she must be the one who lost her powers...I wonder...

"Oh, uh, greetings. I need to speak with the council now. Are they available?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XecrNist

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:46 pm

"They're busy. Sit if you need to talk with them." - said to Traxex.
He went for his quarters to change outfit. He put down black cortosis armor and wore special light red robe. Xecr left his dark lightsaber and put orange-bladed one to his belt.
Shouting time - he laughed to himself and went outside, back to place Jedi were waiting for audience with High Council. He sat on the ground and began to meditate, waiting for his turn. He closed eyes, yet still saw. He saw everything around him through The Force.

All whispers, all thoughts were able to be heard. He heard thoughts of Vyynn, worried to not see Jessa again. He heard thoughts of Jessa, afraid to get separated from Vyynn as a punishment. And then, he could not hear thoughts of Traxex - he effectively blocked his mind. He also heard thoughts of other Jedi - emotionless outside, full of worries inside, walking all over Tython. He could hear whole planet - where he was at, Force was very strong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:35 pm

Walking through the inner sanctum of the temple was strange, for it was filled with various pieces and relics unknown to him, the architecture was staggering, to say the least. They already went past the training areas, where students honed their light saber skills, meditate, or study the holocrons. Of course it was all strange and unknown to him, but it was something to be marveled. The lead Jedi stopped for a moment outside the council chambers, and beckoned them to enter. The council themselves were of a variety, a Nautolan, Kel Dor, the rest Human. He noted that Satele Shan, the most famous and youngest of Grand Masters, was not present. Then someone spoke, the older, white haired Jedi, whom addressed himself as Grand Master Jephos Mispir. The female, who led them here before, told them the “non-Jedi” should give their testimonies before leaving.

Kark it.

As the other Jedi left, Grizz felt the council’s eyes on each of them, it was as if they bore deep into his soul and read what was hidden beneath it. He felt something gnawing at the back of his mind, unsure, waiting to leap out. Disturbing as it was, it only fueled his anger, and one of the council members cocked an eyebrow. They obviously sensed it, but Grizz found that he didn’t care.

“Well?”

“I’m going to spare the details, Jedi.” He snarled, “You’ve obviously known what happened from those murdering bastard-“

“You will not,” one began, “Insult the Jedi of this Order.”

Grizz snorted, they were obviously outraged at his lack of respect and outburst. His helmet already identified their names, based on Republic records that is. Jaina Sken, the one that came to them before, he could see was not pleased at his comment. More so than the rest that is.

“Those Jedi, intervened in a classified Republic military operation. They left us to die, in the midst of that rakghoul onslaught that they themselves called. Before that, they knocked two of the troopers accompanying them, forcing us to make haste before they get infected. Which one of them did, and I had to execute him as he began transforming. Furthermore I had to chase those two all the way to the upper levels of Taris. They could’ve done is told us to mind our own business and we will cooperate. We both had assignments of our own.”

The council considered his reply for a long, unbearable moment. It was as if they were talking telepathically between each other. Grizz just waited impatiently, hoping it won’t last much longer. Fortunately, the council finished, and Jephos spoke again.

“The council has decided on a suitable punishment for Initiate Randos and Knight Amitey. I’m afraid we will have to ask for you to leave, please wait in the outer sanctum of the temple, as we have things to discuss with the Knights. After that, we will arrange transportation for you and your fellow troopers.”

Without a word, Grizz and the others left, ever eager to get out. As they exited the council chambers, he glared menacingly at the Jedi who waited to be sent in, his dislike for them obvious. He proceeded to look for the exit, somewhat confused at the layout of the large temple.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:42 pm

Her anguish was plain across her face, but she had regained enough control to surpress it. That, at least, would be slightly redeeming in front of the Council.

I touched her shoulder softly as the troopers left. The private whose rank I had mixed up, Grizz, shot me a look of deepest loathing before falling in step behind the Major.

It would not be the last time we met. I could feel the certainty of it through the Force.

Standing, I beckoned to the rest of the Jedi assembled. 'Shall we?'

They all followed with various expressions: Jessa hesitant, Ner impatient, and the other Jedi silently. There was something odd about the final one...

The door to the Council room hissed shut.

'Knight Nist', Mispir said. 'You performed your duties well. Thank you for returning Randos and Amitey here safely.'

'Knight Wraw', he continued a little more sharply. 'While we have not yet had time to debrief you on your journey, we look forward to understanding why a Sith Holocron resides inside your vessel. Nist, if you could please escort Wraw here back to his quarters until we finish with these two.'

All eyes turned to the stunned Jedi Knight, who had obviously been expecting a completly different outcome. The red robed Jedi placed a hand on his shoulder, spoke quietly, and they both left the room.

It was quiet for a long moment.

'Knight Jessa Amitey...while we sympathize with your abrupt disconnection from the Force, we cannot help but wonder if it wasn't a good thing in the end.'

Jessa's mouth gaped. 'How could you say that, Masters? Jaken was-'

'What, Amitey?' the Kel Dor interjected. 'Even now, your anger dictates your actions.'

The shaved human continued. 'It is clear to the members of this Council that you were on a steady descent into the dark side. Your obsessive need for revenge against this Sith Lord clouded your mind, and is a perfect argument in support of forbidding Jedi relationships. Even when another Jedi cautioned you every step of the way, you took advantage of the knowledge that he would follow you out of respect.'

Perfect argument what? Had she been in a relationship with another Jedi previously?

The Nautalon finished. 'And if you had spared the Sith Lord in the end, as the Code dictates, he might not have reverted to such a drastic step to save his life.'

'And so,' Master Sken finished, 'it is the decision of this Council that you are to be stripped of your rank, and demoted to Padawan.'

I would've traded an arm and a leg to get a Force sense of Jessa.

'We have decided to not remove you from the Order, considering the demanding circumstances and your relative youth. We feel your decision were based on naivety, not corruption. As such, you are being assigned to work with Master Caliper Mispir on your recovery and subsequent training.'

I breathed a sigh of relief, and glanced at Jessa. She was practically crying with relief, probably for not being kicked out of the Order.

'Padawan Vyynn Randos,' my Master began, and a clutch of fear stole through me. 'You completed your mission to the best of your ability. We all understand the pressures of decision-making in the field, and while several of your decision remain controversial among this Council, overall, we feel you did your best in maintaining the Jedi Code and the safety of your fellow Jedi Knight.'

'At my suggestion, the Council has agreed to allow you to begin testing as a Jedi Knight.'

Quote :
-Jephos Mispir

Quote :
-Vyynn Randos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jessa Amitey

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:12 pm

After the drastic and surprising announcment of Vyynn's promotion, they two Jedi were ushered out of the hall. When the two doors to the council chambers closed and the two were alone, Jessa threw down her crutches and fell to her knees, digging her face in her hands and letting out quiet sobs which echoed in the empty room.

The now demoted Jedi's mind was in a flurry of confusion, regret and relief. By some miracle, she had remained in the order yet she had been demoted. What would her father thought if he was here now? At the same time she was shocked by the claim of the council in there distain of relationships, even if it had caused all this pain, suffering, she would never regert her time with Kenaan.

The thought of her deceased lover, brought her mind by the Vyynn, the newly promoted Jedi knight. In some ways it was a bitter reminder of how she had gotten over her head with her powers and at the same time, it made her respect the Jedi, now her superior. Jessa didn't know whether anything would happen between them in the future or that she wanted anything to happen, she had been in enough tradegy to save her a life time.

As the Padawan drew back up to her feet with the aid of crutches, tears still falling down her face and wetting her blindfold. She turned to the general direction of Vyynn, able to smell him slightly and smiled.

"You deserve that promotion...you should be honour. You'll make a great knight" she wanted to say so much more but the words of the council about failed relationships was still fresh in her mind.

"Do you mind taking me to see Master Caliber, I can't see well still"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rakghouls- Open RP   

Back to top Go down

Rakghouls- Open RP
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Army Of Light :: Guild Hall :: Role Play Scenarios-
Jump to: