This is our guild forums.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Going "gray"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akua

PostSubject: Going "gray"   Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:28 pm

Whats your take of people going "gray" or making desicions that are somewhat neutral?

Will in-game decisions effect an individual withing the guild?... any suggestions on reprocussions, if any at all?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_

PostSubject: Re: Going "gray"   Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:55 pm

I think it wouldn't. Grey is something that I like actually. I forsee no problems with it unless that means not picking sides, then you would have to leave because this is a Republic Guild.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akua

PostSubject: Re: Going "gray"   Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:25 pm

Good deal, I like it as well, just wondering what yall thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Going "gray"   Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:06 am

I think that in order to really help the republics cause,especially as a consular you have to be grey.bad things happened when the order decided to walk only a path of "pure"light(mandalorian wars).and also this has to be alligned with what the guild guidelines concerning this matter are too.
Back to top Go down
Vyynn Randos

PostSubject: Re: Going "gray"   Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:32 am

A 'grey' choice is not the same as an ambiguous one. A Jedi sometimes has to make hard choices, but he always makes them for the benefit of everyone, in defense of peace and justice, always with a calm frame of mind. As such, he serves the light.

A Grey Force-sensitive, as I understand it, does not go out of his way to help or harm anyone, but does what he needs to do to secure his own position in the galaxy. As such, that individual's sight is turned inward, a very selfish act, which leads to pride, arrogance, greed, fear, etc.

Just food for thought.

Quote :
"Secret, shall I tell you? Grand Master of the Jedi Order, I am. Won this job in a raffle I did, think you? 'How did you link that, how did you link that, Master Mispir?' Master Jephos links these things. His job, it is."
-Jephos Mispir

Quote :
"If the enemy is going to kill you with your own weapon, they should have have to beat you to death with it because it's out of ammo."
-Vyynn Randos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zinkoon

PostSubject: Grey?   Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:02 am

I dont think that you have to be a grey jedi to be a Jedi Counsular

Yoda for example

Really it matters about your choices, as in helping some body in need or not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Going "gray"   Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:34 pm

I like gray jedi. they got style. and i know this sounds criminal, but im thinking of being a gray jedi in-game....like ive said before, i dont think the jedi council makes the best decisions at the hardest times
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seydra Qel-Droma

PostSubject: Re: Going "gray"   Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:29 pm

I absolutely agree. I realize that we are servants of the light, but understand we are just normal people who sometimes need to make tough decision for the greater good. Now it doesn't mean you are going down a dark path, just using knowledge and actions in an intelligent manner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Going "gray"   Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:53 pm

making grey choices leads neither the dark or the lightside but the choices you make shouldnt be to effect yu but how it effects others aound you which chooses your path.
Back to top Go down
Anyaka_Pall

PostSubject: Gray = Balance   Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:37 am

In some ways i think being "Gray" is the epitomy of what a Jedi is. Its having to make hard choices at times, which give balance to oneself, your companions and your surroundings. In short: The Force Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traxex Wraw

PostSubject: Re: Going "gray"   Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:07 pm

Anyaka_Pall wrote:
In some ways i think being "Gray" is the epitomy of what a Jedi is. Its having to make hard choices at times, which give balance to oneself, your companions and your surroundings. In short: The Force Wink

agreed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going "gray"   

Back to top Go down

Going "gray"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Army Of Light :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: